Amy Gregg, LLC
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Amy Gregg, LLC (“AG”) realizes that many customers may find ordering products over the internet confusing and worrisome, particularly when it comes to purchasing valuable items involving substantial sums of money. Also, high fashion and fine jewelry can be a very personal and emotional experience since customers are often purchasing the items to celebrate a special event or to enjoy for many years. Please know that AG strives to provide the highest quality products and services; in doing so, AG assures its customers that:
- The diamonds we sell are guaranteed to be authentic.
- Your privacy is very important. We do not share information you provide to us with any other person or entity except to process your order.
Also, and to make sure that you, as the purchaser, completely understand the terms of purchase of products from AG, the following are the terms and conditions ("Agreement") which apply to your purchase of jewelry items ("Products") from AG. These terms and conditions of sale apply to all purchases, including internet, telephone, or in-store purchases. By placing an order and/or accepting delivery of Product, you accept and are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of a purchase order or any other document unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and AG.
PRODUCT, PRICING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- All qualities are approximate, due to the fact that diamond color and diamond clarity are subjective.FF
- All weights are approximate, since some pieces are custom made to order. This includes stones, diamonds, metals, etc.
- Shipping and insurance expenses are billed to customer and are not refundable.
- Customers are responsible for payment of non-refundable credit card fees that banks impose for credit card processing.
- Custom designed and special order items that we altered or personally made according to your designs are not These items are made according to your personal tastes and creativity so it is virtually impossible to find another buyer for the same item.
- Customer will be charged all applicable state and local sales taxes in addition to the purchase price for any Product.
- Payment must be received by AG prior to AG's acceptance of an order.
- Payment for the Product may be made by credit card, wire transfer, personal check, cash or some other prearranged payment method.
- If payment is made by credit card or check, acceptance of orders is subject to credit card verification and other procedures which AG may require from time to time.
- AG reserves the right to cancel an order if it does not meet its credit card verification standards.
- If payment is made by personal check, Product will not be shipped until the check clears.
- Your order is subject to cancellation by AG, at AG's sole discretion.
- AG is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by AG and AG reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within AG's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by AG.
- All prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Occasionally, AG may have just sold an item which you ordered, and have not had time to take it off our site (or it may have been in your persistent shopping cart). We apologize for any disappointment, but we will reach you to see if you would like a substitution, special order, or just a cancellation.
- If your delivery is over $500 we require a signature for delivery. This is regardless of any waivers you may have with any shipping company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) These requirements are for your protection and will not be waived by AG.
- Since jewelry is often given for engagements or other special occasions, we will be extremely flexible to help you create a wonderful surprise. We can expedite your delivery for a fast approaching special occasion or we can ship your order to an address other than your home to help you maintain your surprise.
- Title to Product passes from AG to you upon shipment from AG's offices. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by AG is AG's responsibility, HOWEVER, AG will not be responsible for any physical damage to any shipment if it is not inspected at the time of delivery and damages or suspected damages are not clearly noted on the carrier’s paperwork at the time of delivery. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by any carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify AG within 5 days of the date of your purchase if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. You are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order. Any quoted shipping dates are estimates only.
- There may be times when an item you wish to order is on backorder or is no longer available. Backorder simply means that the product is out of stock at the time, but AG is aware that you want the item. When the item arrives, we will automatically ship your order to you if we do not hear otherwise. We ship the in-stock items immediately and then ship the backordered items separately when they come in. If your order requires two shipments due to backorder, you will only be charged for shipping on the initial order. If an items is no longer available (typical with one of a kind and limited production items), AG will attempt to contact you as soon as possible to notify you and ask if you wish to order a different or substitute item.
RETURN/ REPAIR POLICY
We at AG want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may elect to return or exchange your AG jewelry within 7 business days after you receive your product and we will issue a refund minus the shipping charges. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. (Please note that this return policy does not apply to Special Orders.)
AG will repair items if:
- Metal cracks under normal wear.
- Diamond falls out (diamond is not lost, but falls out). Please remember that diamonds must be retightened annually due to everyday use. We urge you to have all items professionally cleaned and rechecked at least on a yearly basis.
To return jewelry to AG, please take the following steps:
- Email our customer service department at email@example.com and you will be given a Return Authorization Number and the AG return address to which you will send the return item (a return cannot be processed without obtaining a RA number first)
- Package your item securely including all original packing and collateral items. Include your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the individual. Both FedEx and UPS will not insure jewelry valued at over $500. Look on the invoice. If the price of the item you are returning is listed as:
- Under $500 – you can ship it via any carrier, but be sure to ship it fully insured and request a return receipt for confirmation that the package was received
- Over $500 – Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail insured for the total value of the contents. Also, request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached AG
- All authorized returns should be sent to the address provided with the RA number.
Please follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return
Please allow 7 business days for the processing of your return or exchange from the date we receive your package. Additionally, refunds on your credit card may take an additional 3 -5 business days to appear on your credit record as your banking institution may require additional days to process and post the transaction to your account once the information is received from AG.
CREDIT CARDS: AG accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
When you place a special order, you have committed to the item. Please note that special orders are outside the scope of regular designed production and are both non-refundable and non-exchangeable from the time the order is placed. Special Orders may be canceled only within 48 hours of being placed.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Limitation of Liability. ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED BY AG. AG DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, AG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, AG IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
Governing Law. The parties agree that this Agreement, any sales thereunder, or any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether preexisting, present or future, and including statutory, common law, and equitable claims) between you and AG arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement, AG’s advertising, or AG’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of
California, U.S.A., without regard to conflicts of laws rules. Any actions, regardless of form, arising out of your transaction with AG or the Product must be brought within the applicable statutory period, but in no event more than one year from the date of purchase of Product. Each party shall bear its own attorneys' fees in any dispute between customer and AG.